[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!start new

Dave dx375 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:43:37 EDT 2005

Glen, it was about a year ago that I downloaded a bunch of Atari,
TRS and Commodore commercials off the network.....
Most of them were in Quicktime also.....
Maybe a global search of current .mov files?
They may have been pulled by now....and as a note the quality was
really poor but fun to watch anyway....
Cheers Dave

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
<glenvdb at h...> wrote:

> Dave,
> Under what name should I look for? TRS 80, Radio Shack and Color
computer
> are comming up with ads for a free Ipod!
> -Glen
> >Glen, many of these clips can be found on the Gnutella network....
> >Cheers Dave
> >
> >--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
> ><glenvdb at h...> wrote:
> > >
> > > I Do remember the print ads with Issac Asimov. I wonder what
the
> >TV ads were
> > > like. Probably on the same lines as George Plimpton doing the
> >Intellevision,
> > > It would be great if someone could dig up thise ads and put
them
> >in the
> > > Downloads section. I could just see Mr. Asimov flogging "Dino-
> >wars" or
> > > "Downland" :)

> >Issaic

Lack
> >of
> >agressive
> >Bill Cosby
> >10 years!
> >were just
> >sale. I
CRTC
> >tended to

> >something

> >Pretty much
> >existing

> >Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
> >Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links