[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!start new

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Thu Apr 28 12:23:59 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glen VanDenBiggelaar" <glenvdb at hotmail.com>

> Dave,
> Under what name should I look for? TRS 80, Radio Shack and Color computer
> are comming up with ads for a free Ipod!
> -Glen

If you type in keywords and the files you see are those exact keywords with
slight changes and the files are jpegs or wmvs they're usually IPod ads.
There's some sort of repeater out there that does this to spam the network.
However with Shareaza just go to Web Services : Bitzi ticket and it will
warn you off those.

Neil

Yahoo! Groups Links