[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] end of discussion!start new

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:22:57 EDT 2005

Thanks, Steve,
My Anti- spyware  hasn't picked it up yet, but I will be watching.
I guess we should re-name this thread, as multimedia is bouncing my messages
for no apparent reason, I guess who ever is modereating that list thinks we
are still going on about the old thread, and has decided to ban me for a
while. I do think this is kind of on-topic, as we are trying to get CoCo
files. What do you think Neil (if you are out there?)?
-Glen

>Limewire isn't much better. It is classed as adware by most spyware removal
>programs.
>
>Stephen Blunt
>

>Thanks, Davy,
>all the links at Gnutella.com seem to be down. I used Morphus about 3 years
>ago, but it go so full of spyware, it had to go. I will try the Limewire.
>-Glen
> >
> >Hi Glen,
> >If you have Java installed try Limewire at
> ><http://www.limewire.com/english/content/home.shtml>
> >
> >--------
> >"LimeWire allows you to search for multiple files at the same time,
> >available in several different languages, and is most famous for its
> >ease-of-use and cross-platform compatibility. LimeWire will run on
> >Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and other operating systems. What
> >is LimeWire? The Fastest File Sharing Program on the Planet. LimeWire
> >is a file sharing program running on the Gnutella Network. It is open
> >standard software running on an open protocol, free for the public to
> >use. LimeWire allows you to share any file such as.mp3s, .avis, jpgs,
> >tiffs, etc. Limewire is written in Java, and will run on Windows,
> >Macintosh, Linux, Sun, and other computing platforms. Publish your
> >original content to the world without setting up a website!"
> >--------
> >

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links