[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!start new

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:20:45 EDT 2005

The Gnutella Network, god, I haven't heard that name in about 3 years!
That's still around? Ok, I will check it out, Thanks Dave. This gives me a
chance to use something other than KLR (it took almost 1 year to download
"pirates of the silicon valley"). I am trying Bit torrent, but it's slow
with only a maxium of 3 downloads at a time.
-Glen

>Glen, many of these clips can be found on the Gnutella network....
>Cheers Dave

Yahoo! Groups Links