[Coco] overdrive 2 ...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Apr 27 20:48:47 EDT 2005

Kevin

The processor will or will not work. It does not matter if it is for a
short burst or continuosly.

Digital logic works or it does not work at a certain speed. This is
determined by the propogation delay through the transistors that
make up a gate.

My best guess is that it will not work even for say 32 machine
cycles.

james