[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 13:53:43 EDT 2005

> I am not saying that Microsoft has better products.

Mm, now I have to cleverly say something that's on-topic.
Okay...

Development partly drove the market, and partly vice-versa.  Gates & Co
supplied the BASIC computer language for a lot of microcomputers,
because microcomputer manufacturers were asking for it.

Q: When people stopped asking for BASIC, Microsoft went into another
area of software, eh?  Or, did Microsoft go into another area of
business, and thus be less available for making BASIC?