[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Wed Apr 27 11:31:49 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Glen VanDenBiggelaar may have mentioned these words:

>Ok, Enough is enough, Please put an end to this Neil!.

[[ snippage of someone *not* putting an end to it... ]]

>Now, before we all get banded, let's drop this whole thread,

You couldn't drop it *before* you tried to get the last word in?

>Lets hit "break" and stop this "Goto" loop ;)

You're the one who issued a GOSUB without a RETURN...

One thing tho:

>Apple has a strangle hold on the Apple market- no one is
>crying foul? why?

And Tandy had a corner on the Tandy market, and holymygoodness - Atari was
a monopoly in the Atari world - Even Commodore had their own monopoly with
the Commodore line!!! Oh the Shame! :-O

Sorry folks, but that one was just such a *huge* red herring, that I
couldn't pass it up. There might be logic in there *somewhere*, but I can't
see it. ;^>

Had you let bygones be bygones...
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????