[Coco] Re: RGB monitor

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 22:28:08 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/26/2005 6:48:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

>you  can try to connect the composite video out of the CoCo to the "SYNC"
>in  of the monitor. Otherwise you have to mix the H+V signals of the  CoCo
>to generate the SYNC, but don't ask me how...

Ack....  ;-)   ISTR that Marty Goodman once published how to  modify a
KV-1340(?) which
seems to be the tv version of the PVM.   I'll pass on trying to  do the mod
because I have
more than enough NEC monitors already coco-3 rgb compatible.  I'll  still
look around for the
4xBNC cable at computer shows and/or hamfests in my area to use it for  PCs.

-ph