[Coco] overdrive ...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Apr 26 12:48:14 EDT 2005

Kevin

It is my understanding that the instruction set is the same whether in
6809 mode or in native 6309 mode. What happens is during most
instructions the first byte of the next instruction is loaded and stored
internally. Basically a simple one byte instruction pipeline. This
accounts for most instrtuction executing 1 machine cycle faster.

james