[Coco] CGA to VGA Converter

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 03:07:23 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/25/05 11:24:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark at cloud9tech.com writes:

<<
 I have one of these. It works but the adjustments just aren't there to
 get a really good picture. You need to go up a level or two. I'm going
 to just hack mine when I get some free time.... Roy's was better but he
 had the controls present. They both are using the same chip set.

 Mark >>

          I am making good progress on finalizing the design.
In a little while I am going to present a diagram and maybe
a schematic to this list to collect public comment and make
sure I dont miss anything.

        The converter mentioned here doesn't provide effective
input adjustments which drastically affects aspect ratio on
the display monitor.  My converter will also probably be somewhat
less than $100 and customized for the coco3.

Roy