[Coco] Re: The evolution of the Coco.. Totally OT Response

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 13:40:05 EDT 2005

Hello Frederick

<sigh> Gotta chip in here.. I owned three. the first (1984) was a piece of
crap. The other two ran 150k miile w/o too much proble, fact is my son is
still driving the 1993 we gave him 5 years ago. Sooo I imagine it has a
little more than 150k on it now seeing hwo it has been to California and
back. 8-)

On 04/25/2005, Frederick D Provoncha wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:41:02 -0600 "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
>> writes:
>> Just because I hate Tempos, does
>> not
>> mean I hate all Ford cars.
>> >
>> >Glen,
>
> Hey! I used to have a Tempo!
>
> Okay, you're right, it was a piece of crap ;-)
>
> Fred Provoncha
> Stansbury Park, UT

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo