[Coco] overdrive ...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Apr 25 20:54:46 EDT 2005

James

Out side Digikey try Mouser, Arrow or Future electronics.

Most DP rams are integrated into chips for specific tasks.

FIFOs do pretty much the same thing and come in values up to 1K.
They are not as addressable as dual port ram.

Small FPGAs can do 1K dual port rams very easily.

Have not done much with dual port rams. I know of them and how
they work. Never designed with them.

james