[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Sad News For Canadians

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:00:22 EDT 2005

Aren't there (weren't there) three Radio Shack stores in WEM?

On a related note, by wife used to work for Muzak, who had the Radio Shack
account for quite a while.  They made videotapes for RS to play in their
stores, and the literature I snagged had Tandy claiming to be within 10
miles of 90% of the US population, and 95% of the population made at least
one purchase at RS in a year.  No idea if these numbers are accurate, but
that's what my brochure from 1996 says.  Same store sales went up 11% in the
stores which played the Muzak created video.  And no, the video was not
elevator music:  it was a sales pitch for various RS goods/services.

John

WEM== West Edmonton Mall.  The world's largest, and you really need to see
it to believe it.