[Coco] Looking for Window Master

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Mon Apr 25 00:48:30 EDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:26:52 -0700 "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger at pobox.com>
writes:
> On Sun, 2005-04-24 at 19:33 -0500, Mannequin* wrote:
> > Hi again!
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to find a
> program called
> > "Window Master?" It was written by Bill Vergona and looks like it
> was distroed
> > by Cer-Comp Ltd. out of LV.
> >
> > For those of you who haven't a clue as to what Window Master was,
> it was
> > basically the Multi-Vue for RSDOS.
> >
> > If anyone can help me locate this sucker, I'd appreciate it!
> >
> > Thanks!
> > -M.
> >

> I'd like to try a copy of that too if someone has a disk image.
>
> I have a cassette copy of Coco Windows by "The Other Guy's
> Software,"
> but it won't load any more. I bet someone could clean it up and get
> it
> hires
> screen.
>
> -- John.

I gotta warn you guys, if you are using HDB-DOS, Window Master is not
compatible with it. It's not at all a problem with HDB-DOS ore anything,
it's just that their floppy drive assignments directly conflict with one
another. Perhaps someone else can go into more specifics?

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT