[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sun Apr 24 16:24:23 EDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:59:14 -0700
Kevin Diggs <kevdig at hypersurf.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> 	So I never fully understood the "enlightened path of the Mac." stuff.
> Hopefully Windows is not more unstable than this (disclaimer:  this 8600
> has a Powerlogix G3 upgrade in it).

I note the disclaimer... When I used to work at the store, we had to stop
selling processor upgrades because of their lack of stability. That being said,
though, I've run in to a number of people who have said they haven't had a
single crash with one. My general thought on it is that of the store at which I
used to work. Don't do it. :)

> > Anyway, I've rambled off topic long enough... Just thought a little
> > education was in order. :)
> >
> > -M.
> >
> Sorry, Boisy.

Eh? What's this in reference to?