[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 14:44:20 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/24/05 1:49:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jamesjones01 at mchsi.com writes:

<<
 This past CoCoFest was a first for me; I voluntarily bought a computer
 with Windows installed. It cost $35, and none of that money, to the best
 of my knowledge, went to Microsoft. Had the latter not been the case, I
 would not have considered the purchase for a second--and that is why
 I've never, until now, used any of the CoCo emulators that run under
 Windows. >>

       You bought David Kiels emulator.    So did I.    You're going
to LOVE it.    Its intuitive and FAST.     It was written in x86
assembler.    The Windows 98 machines he was selling make
the best dedicated emulators too.

Roy