[Coco] GoldRunner

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 13:26:29 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/24/05 12:37:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mannslists at invigorated.org writes:

Hi  all,

>Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain the original  GoldRunner as
>displayed here:  <http://nitros9.stg.net/goldrunner.html>

>I've been looking  for this game for years, and I thought maybe someone would
>have come  across it...

>Thanks!
>-M.

GoldRunner should be available on Chet Simpson's web site; at least it  was
last time Chet was on this list and said so (ca. a year ago)(or was he  on the
listserver at the time?).  His other games are also there, except  for Digger,
iirc, which reminds me that I've been delinquent in sending him a  copy which
he hasn't been able to locate himself; if he hasn't
already done so, then he'll be able to include Digger with his other
software.

Unforch, I don't recall his web address (hmm, is it:    ytunnel.com  ?)
Anyone know where Chet is these days?
       -ph