[Coco] Adventures in resetting up...

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Sat Apr 23 23:00:59 EDT 2005

Mark Marlette wrote:
> At 05:55 PM 4/23/2005, you wrote:
>
> William,
>
> Sounds like GREAT progress! :)

Indeed. And I'm starting to remember how OS9 works and have managed to
get multiple shells going at startup. :)

And, now that I've managed to bodge some connectors together, I've got
my floppy drive powered off the same AT power supply that's running my
hard drive so there's less stuff in the way on the table. (Stupid "mini"
power connector.) I suppose with some research and bravery, I could
probably get the CoCo and the MPI running off that power supply too.

> GREAT to meet you at the fest and hope to see you again next year. What
> a drive you had!

You don't know the half of it. :)

On the way home, I just missed a run in with a twister by about 15
minutes and then the next day I drove through heavy wet snow and rain
for several hours. Nothing like weather to add excitement to a really
boring 2000 mile drive. :)

--
William Astle
finger lost at l-w.ca for further information

Geek Code V3.12: GCS/M/S d- s+:+ !a C++ UL++++$ P++ L+++ !E W++ !N w---
!D !M PS PE V-- Y+ PGP t+@ 5++ X !R tv+@ b+++@ !DI D? G e++ h+ y?