[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Sat Apr 23 14:12:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

Mike Pepe wrote:

> I'd like to see a faster CoCo in the future. The stuff Cloud9 is doing
> is impressive but I think it might be in the wrong direction.
>
> -Mike

	I actually wrestle with the direction question myself. I think I have
come to the conclusion that for me, yes the stuff Cloud-9 is doing is in
"the wrong direction". But I already have an eliminator. It has a hard
drive, HD floppy, 2 serial, 1 parallel, and an RTC. But I am not the
whole community. I am glad there is an option for those who do not have
an hard drive system. And it looks like a pretty good one, too (is this
the right one? or should it have been 'to'?), overdesigned or not. It
really is time for ROM BASIC to go.

	One more comment on the recent attack on Cloud-9. It wasn't the
accuracy of the points made that got me. It was the point of the whole
thing. Maybe a case of testasterone (sp?) toxicity.

					kevin