[Coco] Re: : Tandy's biggest mistakes thread

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Wed Apr 20 21:25:18 EDT 2005

I agree about the Coco manuals. They were awesome! As a 7th grader I
learned BASIC with them with no trouble at all. My cousin's C64 manual
was impossible for me to follow. Beats me how anyone was able to learn
how to make such good games on the C64 with such lousy manuals :-)

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT