[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 18:45:03 EDT 2005

> You're not seeing my point. The point is not an emulator. The point
is a
> a new coco4 with an emulator subsystem for compatibility.

*chuckles*  Said it before.  The CoCo III was not the true sucessor to
the CoCo II.  The Amiga 1000 was the true successor.  Think about it --
68000 processor, nice bitmapped graphics, DMA-DAC sampled sound, all
logical extensions of what the CoCo II was.  Heck, the default desktop
colors were blue, orange, black, and white.  Sound familiar?

The Amiga 1000 was also the true successor to the Atari 8-bit line of
computers.  Oddly, though, it was manufactured by Commodore.

Now, didn't someone write a CoCo emulator for the Amiga?  No?
How 'bout a Dragon emulator?  I'm sure someone did that!

Yahoo! Groups Links