[Coco] [Color Computer] Ebay Auction #5188983755

j_e_daggett j_e_daggett at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 12:02:10 EDT 2005

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
<glenvdb at h...> wrote:

> My point is that Coco is an older model such as the 26-3002, or
possibly the
> 26-3001, and the keyboard had the ribon cable connector with the
steel pins.
> The Later model CoCos (I belive its started with the 26-3003b had
the Mylar
> keyboard connector. Possibly this CoCo has a newer motherboard
inside, but
> the keyboard "Map" would have had to have been patched to use the
extra keys
*****

Glenn

All the Coco keyboards work  on the same premis. There is no need for
"Key Mapping" to speak of hardwarewise. It is done in software.
Depending on the version of RSBASIC, the depression of keys that have
no scan codes are ignored or generate an error code.

james

Yahoo! Groups Links