[Coco] Re: : Tandy's biggest mistakes thread

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Apr 20 17:51:41 EDT 2005

The real problem is that there should have been much more technical information
relevant to ML programming available about the CoCo from RS.  Either as a
much-expanded appendix to the user's manual or as a separate programmer's manual
that you could buy from the Shack.  (I am not counting Barden's book, since it
came out years and years too late.)  Commodore was great with that stuff;
loads of info on entry points to ROM routines and how to use them.  I learned a
ton from "The Facts" from Spectral Associates, a forerunner to their Unravelled
series.

Art