[Coco] MC-10 mistakes was Re: [Color Computer] What's wrong with this Picture

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 14:08:56 EDT 2005

Thanks.

I'm running out of ideas for improving it, now, so if you have any,
let me know!

JVZ200 has "Paste" which is quicktyping from the clipboard.  The next
version of VMC-10 will get that too.

Beyond that, all that I can think of is:

Better keyboard config
ROM hacks (to speed up loading and saving)
Break and show registers, maybe
Fuller implementation of timers
Simulation of the pen-platen plotter

==
Pie-in-the-sky would be a source-level debugging environment.  I
don't know of any assemblers which have suitable output for that, so
I'd have to write that too... don't hold your breath!

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Charlie" <chazbeenhad at h...>
wrote:

> Count me as one of those 4 or 5 people, James. :-)
>
> I love VMC-10. Every new version is better than the last.
>
> Charlie

Yahoo! Groups Links