[Coco] Slightly OT - Music Preferences and the Coco

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Wed Apr 20 00:15:50 EDT 2005

Though I was born in 1971 and came of age in the '80's, I think the best
music was in the '60's. So I'm going to throw your graph off a little.
Here's my to 5:

1) Beatles
2) Chicago
3) Simon & Garfunkel
4) Crosby, Stills, & Nash
5) U2 (Okay, they're not from the '60's, but not all '80's music was bad
:-)

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT