[Coco] Allen H. - CoCo3 ProtoType at fest

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Tue Apr 19 14:52:25 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Mark Marlette may have mentioned these words:
>james,
>
>Plan on attending next year. A good time. Actually everyone plan on
>attending next year! :)

I spent too much time away from the CoCo scene... and when I hopped back
in, this year's fest was too "short notice." However, I've already put the
bug in my wife's ear for next year... ;-)

I took my wife to last year's VCF East in Boston - however, too keep her
happy I didn't get to spend a lot of time doing computer stuff. (But Boston
was really nice.) However, in January, I was the "Trophy Husband [not much
of a trophy, really...] on a trip of hers, so it'll be her turn... ;-)

I am going to the Dayton Hamvention this year -- if anyone else is gonna be
there, I'd be happy to by ya a beer...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????