[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this a discussion about a new Coco?

Vern Burke vburke at skow.net
Mon Apr 18 19:22:38 EDT 2005

So where's your great version? You're so critical about how Mark
is doing it, but I don't see any rubber meeting the road.

So, big fat hairy deal you made something for a completely different
computer and sold more of them. Put up or shut up here and now.

Vern

PS Yes, I'm one of the pre-orders for the SuperBoard.