[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this a discussion about a new Coco?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Apr 18 17:28:49 EDT 2005

At 04:04 PM 4/18/2005, you wrote:

Roger,

We did a ton of research and yes there are cheaper solutions out there. We
chose Connect One's solution. We feel that it is the best approach for many
reasons.

SuperBoard's will be available after the original investor's boards are
delivered. There will be plent to go around. The response at this last
CoCoFEST! was GREAT.

I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this last fest. New faces were
present and that is GREAT. Joe B., William A. just to name a few. Some
people drove 2,000 miles to get there. AWESOME!!!! If you missed it, please
plan to attend this next year, they are doing it again.

SuperIDE is a GREAT product! :) Good luck.

Mark