[Coco] Kudos to Roger!

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Apr 18 00:19:55 EDT 2005

Roger:

Great job on the video!

Regarding Johns comment about sound, one suggestion would
be to use the confernece feature on Yahoo's IM.  You can
run audio through that, as a matter of fact when Mary
first recieved her drives, we had an online tech
conference and both her and Bob Devries were talking.  I
know many people hate Yahoo, and I understand their
reasons, so this may not be a practical solution for all.
 One work around with having to using Yahoo, is you do not
have to give your real contact information, and if the
account was only for the duration of the Fest, then you
have really nothing to lose.
Also this is only a Windows only option.

Once again, though, I want to thank Roger for hosting
those of us who couldn't make it, and also thank Dave
Kelley for his running the system at the Fest.

Cheers!

Jim