[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: COCO Magazines with hardware mods

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 21:38:04 EDT 2005

Here's one I missed.

Rainbow - April 1984
12 Volt Power Supply for the CoCo2.
I think this is an important one since it would also work for the
CoCo3 and allow you to use a lot of older hardware without a multipack
interface.  It does not supply the -12V signal so any device that
needs that won't work.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "James Diffendaffer"
<jdiffendaffer at y...> wrote:

> This is the last magazine I have with hardware mods (that I found)
> that isn't in storage.
>
> Rainbow - August 1983
> Parallel Printer Interface
>
> --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "James Diffendaffer"
> <jdiffendaffer at y...> wrote:
> >
> > I thought I'd start listing magazine issues with hardware mods so
> > people know where to find them.
> > The COCO3 wasn't out when these were released so keep that in mind.
> > I have a more magazines to go through but this is what I've found so
> far.

Yahoo! Groups Links