[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: COCO Magazines with hardware mods

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Thu Apr 14 21:13:49 EDT 2005

James Diffendaffer wrote:

>This is the last magazine I have with hardware mods (that I found)
>that isn't in storage.
>
>Rainbow - August 1983
>Parallel Printer Interface
>
>--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "James Diffendaffer"
><jdiffendaffer at y...> wrote:
>

>>I thought I'd start listing magazine issues with hardware mods so
>>people know where to find them.
>>The COCO3 wasn't out when these were released so keep that in mind.
>>I have a more magazines to go through but this is what I've found so
>>

>far.

What are the chances of some of these articles being scanned and/or
transcribed for the web and/or private distribution?

I've only physically held one single copy of Rainbow in my entire life
(would love to get a copy of the rainbow on disk for that issue, too..
Castle Zhagwar and Electric Dominoes - Summer Fun issue, June '89)

Would be a shame to let all of the Rainbow articles die out as the
magazines themselves become rarer

Anyone recall some decent Coco3 programming articles in Rainbow, and
would like to share?

Info is becoming very hard to come by these days, and it's frustrating
me to tears

- David

Yahoo! Groups Links