[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Apr 14 13:04:52 EDT 2005

Hmmm... I googled in both the bitlist and comp.sys.tandy groups and all
notes about his death seem to be just rumors. I found some messages
claiming he took some money from different persons but never delivered
(whatever) and disappeared:

"According to Frank Swygert in his book, "Tandy's Little Wonder", The
problem occured around December 1990. Frank was one of the people who
got a raw deal."

When I was looking for his address I finally found a "William J. Barden,
Jr." at his age but I never called.

Regards,
Torsten