[Coco] [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Apr 14 12:11:09 EDT 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 01:25, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
>On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 01:06 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> I also have Bill (RIP) Bardens book, its ok.
>
>I guess I missed that. Has it been determined that he no longer
> walks the planet? I know we had that imposter problem...
>
>-- John.

No, Bill has been gone something like 5 years now, his widow advised
someone at the time, but it was not what I would call well
publicised.  I cannot locate any google references that aren't
related to a short lived, rather insane William Barden born in 1633.
And thats definitely not the Bill Barden we all know.

Lonny Falk, at FalSoft, may recall that better as he very ocasionally
published something by Bill.

For a man who left his tracks fairly deep in the microcomputer field,
he surely has been washed away by the incoming tide quite well...

Imposter problem?  More details please.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)