[Coco] [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

Sylvain Rousseau sroussea at comlab.com
Thu Apr 14 09:02:40 EDT 2005

Ok, the book I'm scanning is Levinthal's 6809 book.

I know nothing about copyright, I don't know if this book is abandoned.
I have this book and to preserve it I decide to scan it.

If someone is willing to do the work to be sure we can share it, please do it
and keep me informed.  I won't post it on the Web until I got a
confirmation that I can do it.

Sylvain