[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Apr 14 02:56:55 EDT 2005

> "Assembly Language subroutines for the 6809" by Lance Leventhal & Sally
> Cordes, Copyright 1989, ISBN 0-07-707152-2.

I loved my "6809 Microcomputer Programming & Interfacing with
Experiments" by Andrew C. Staugaard. Jr. (Blacksburg/Howard W. Sams &
Co., Inc., 1981. ISBN: 0-672-21798-8)

Of course I have all those already mentioned too. The Leventhal was
great. "Inside the Dragon" too (AFAIR I understood all that interrupt
stuff from reading that book). The Zaks had a quite usable intro to
binary numbers and math, but the rest was indeed just the reference like
the Tech Ref Manual by Motorola.

We should try to make a *complete* list of all CoCo related books ever
published. The Coco-Wiki is a good place for that list.

Torsten