[Coco] Hosting video site

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Apr 14 00:01:05 EDT 2005

At 08:26 PM 4/13/2005, you wrote:
>Who was it that offered to host the video feed from the Chicago fest.
>
>If you already have anything in place will you post the information so we
>can test the feed Friday night.

That was me.  :)  The page that the webcam images will appear on is
http://www.coco3.com/chat
I'll e-mail you the FTP login info privately.  Your webcam software will
probably log in and out for each image it sends, so a 15-second interval
might be good.  As long as you are uploading the same filename for the
image, like "image.jpg" it will work well because the chat page will just
show the latest image.

--
Roger Taylor