[Coco] [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 21:14:02 EDT 2005

I have the Levanthal book and it's what I used to learn the 6809 with.
 I also have some of his other books on Z80 and 6502 and they are all
excellent.

I haven't seen the Zaks book but I'd love to check it out.

The book I wish had been written is 6809 Assembly Language
Subroutines.  There were ones for the 6502, Z80, etc... but I'm not
aware of one for the 6809.  Come to think of it I don't remember a
6809 hardware projects book either but there was one for the 6800 and
it's designs should have been easy to implement with th 6809.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at b...> wrote:
> The library at UL has another one: Programming the 6809 by Rodnay Zaks.
>
> On Apr 13, 2005, at 7:45 PM, James Diffendaffer wrote:
>
> > There's at least 3 books of interest to COCO users.
> > 6809 Assembly Language by Lance Levanthal (spelling?) which is
> > probably what you have.
> > TRS-80 Color Computer Assembly Language Programming
> > Assembly Language Graphics for the Trs-80 Color Computer
> >

> > --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Sylvain Rousseau
> > <srousseau at c...> wrote:
> >> I began the scan of a 6809 Assembly book (I don't remember the name
> > of the
> >> author) 2 weeks ago and I' m ready to share it with the Coco
> > community when I
> >> will have terminate the work.  It has more than 300 pages.
> >>
> >> Sylvain
> >>

> > Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > --

> Boisy G. Pitre
> E-Mail: boisy at b...