[Coco] GRFDRV

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Apr 13 07:18:18 EDT 2005

Curtis,

No explicit work has been done on GrfDrv since I've been doing the
project.  This is another area where your expertise would be greatly
usable.

Tim pointed the way to the source for basic09 via the web.  The same
can be done for GrfDrv.  I could make you a bootable disk, but in
reality, the cross development tools are much easier to use.  Whether
you are on a windows system or a Linux system, getting CVS up and
running is easy.  Email me your system details via private email and
I'll take the time to help you get it up and running.  If you're going
to contribute to the effort, I'll spend some of my own time and effort
helping you get set up.

Boisy