[Coco] Lee Veal Dead??

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Apr 12 23:39:16 EDT 2005

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:43:31 -0500
  "Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:
> While visiting the Glenside CoCo Club Web Page, I saw
>the Waving Flag animation and the caption read "Click on
>flag to view Silent Key list"  To my surprise, Lee Veal
>is shown among the list of those who had passed on, with
>a year next to his name of '02.  This isn't true is it?
> --
> Boisy G. Pitre
> E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com
> Mobile: (337) 781-3997
> Web: www.boisypitre.com

Boisy:

As soon as I saw this message, I went and checkrd my
Quicken files for a check that I sent Lee last year
(04-11-04 to be exact)and I know for a fact that he
received it last year because I also have an email from
him confirming he received the check.

I just looked at the site you referred to and I believe it
a listing of former GCC members who no longer have
memberships with GCC.  If you look at the entry for Lee,
it reads: Lee Veal 1980-1999  '02"  I think those are the
years he was active with GCC.

 From what I remember of Lee, he's a really helpful and
great person, so in this case I hope I am right and you're
just mistaken :)

Cheers!

-Jim

PS: Can anyone from GCC please clear this up?