[Color Computer] [Coco]: Nitros9 and B09 and RunB

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Apr 12 20:43:23 EDT 2005

George,

I didn't see your post, or else I would have responded.

Basic09 and RunB are indeed optimized for the 6309, but RunB is more
so.  I've been hoping someone would step up to the plate and
consolidate the sources in the NitrOS-9 project so that RunB and
Basic09 could be assembled from the same source base - -right now there
are two different sources.  Then, any optimizations would benefit both
equally.

Anyone up to the task?  It would be a great learning experience.

On Apr 12, 2005, at 7:20 PM, George Ramsower wrote:

> The other day, I asked if Basic09 and RunB were optimized to use the
> 6309
> and I didn't get a definitive answer.
>
> Since I do all my programming in B09, I figured that if Nitros9 was so
> HOT,
> would my B09 programs run faster.
>
>  I'm sure that runb would be faster under the hopped up OS-9. Perhaps
> the
> runb stuff would even be faster if it was optimized also.
>
>  I need B09 to run faster so I can get more errors in less time. <grin>
>
> George
>

> Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> <George R Ramsower.vcf>

Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com