[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Can I use a CM-4 on the Coco 3

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:51:50 EDT 2005

I just asked this question about 2 weeks ago, and the answer is mixed. Yes,
it will work, but with A LOT of modification. You have to ether hack the
timing on the CoCo 3, build an adapter, that will just let you use text,
etc.
With all the answers I got, it got more confusing by the day. it's not even
worth the time.
-Glen

>Sylvain De Chantal,
>

> > Well does the CM-5 work with the Coco 3.
>

> > Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!

> >     * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >       Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> >

>--
>Basil Fitze
>basilf at telus.net
>My website: http://bcomco.net
>Earn a Laptop for just $5.00 click the link to findout how
>http://www.ezlaptop.com/register.php?ref=940
>

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links