[Coco] Re: Converter update

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Apr 9 15:30:11 EDT 2005

John's idea was an auto detection by the hardware which might make it
more flexible for usage with other systems.

There's no difference between PAL and NTSC RGB(!) signals beside the timing.

If the hardware could detect this (using VSYNC) and adjust itself to the
   correct values this would be great (actually I thought the AL250
would do that by itself. I might have been wrong). Imagine you run a
program on a 50Hz machine, which switches to 60Hz (maybe even
continuosly back and forth between both): I don't want to run a software
(which is bending interrupts) to adjust the adaptor in that case.

Just my 0.02$
Torsten