[Coco] [Color Computer] Load files .bas

tlindner at ix.netcom.com tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 8 18:52:43 EDT 2005

Sylvain De Chantal <slydc at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Well i'll answer both in French & English:
>
> Hi Pierre!
>
> To load a BAS program, you can do this:
>
> LOAD "filename.BAS"
> RUN
>
> or simply RUN "filename.BAS"

I think he understands that part. I think he is having trouble moving a
.BAS file from his native filesystem (DOS?) to a disk image.

I'll answer in English and maybe the automatic tools avaiable on the
internet will get my point across.

Jeff Vavasour's emulator comes with a DOS utility called PORT. It can
copy a native file (on your DOS hard disk) to a disk image that can be
used with David Keils emulator.

You can find Jeff's emulator here:

<http://www.vavasour.ca/jeff/trs80.html#coco2>

--