[Coco] a serial terminal for Nitros9

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Apr 8 15:49:05 EDT 2005

I'm pretty sure that the baseline Cloud-9 NitrOS-9 scripts do not
include the sc6551 driver or descriptors. There is a text file in the
root of the hard drive that explains the custom Cloud-9 scripts.
Scripts are great. Learn from them. I don't recall if you bought a
system or just the TC^3. If you just have the TC-3 then the standard
NitrOS-9 scripts can be modified to do what you want as well.