[Coco] Joystick Sampling (was: Using Disk EDTASM)

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 8 15:10:10 EDT 2005

David <golgotha at toughguy.net> wrote:

> I dont suppose you remember anything such as:
>
> <snip>

> 3) reading from a joystick using asm

Hey, I know how to do that!

> If anyone can help me out with these snippets, it would be wonderful :)

I could provide a snippet, but how educational would that be? I decided
to write up an article on the subject.

<http://www.coco25.com/wiki/index.php/Sampling>

It's meant for begginers. But not newbies. If you have made it thru the
first half of Barden's book I think it will be clear.

It is on a wiki, so if you find an error -- fix it! Also, there is a
discussion page if you would like to discuss the article.

<http://www.coco25.com/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:Sampling>

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com                                            Bright