[Coco] Re: Converter update

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 13:39:06 EDT 2005

Whew !   There certainly is a lot of expertise on this list.   A
lot of good ideas.

         Since I already have the first ten boards produced,  I
guess I will send them out as they are and consider them
a test batch.    They will be sold at a reduced cost and if I
manage to produce something better in the future,  my
coustomers will have the option of trading up to the new
unit at the difference in cost between the two.
These first ten boards will be a test of the overall
design to find any long term problems or instabilities.

        Any future design will be done with cost and dependablity
getting priority.     We will see what developes.

Roy