[Coco] Re: Converter update

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Apr 8 11:01:20 EDT 2005

James

GAL/CPLD come in packages from dip to soic to plcc. From pin
count of 18 to 144.

The more I/O pins and to some extent the number of equivalent
gates will dictate package size.

22V10 come in 24 pin dip and soic as well as 28 pin plcc. 9536XL
smallest package is a 44 pin QFP.

Speed operation of SPLD/CPLDs are far faster than that of any
AVR. The slowest generally about 75 MHz to over 400MHz.

james