[Coco] Re: Converter update

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 04:16:49 EDT 2005

Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

<< I have the full spectrum of PAL CoCos here (including those rare french
 RGB PAL CoCos (so far one 1B, two 2B and 2 MC-10s), but I guess its more
 easy to ship the adaptor. I would be willing to purchase one and figure
 out the parameters it needs for PAL timing >>

    OK, I will send you one to keep for free if you email me
back the parameters needed for pal operation.    Email me off
list your snail mail address so I will have it when I'm ready.
You can buy more units after I make another production run
after the first units are sold.    I am limiting sale of the first
10 units to one per person till they are gone.   Units made
after that will cost more. (about $75)

Roy