[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Can I use a CM-4 on the Coco 3

Basil Fitze basilf at telus.net
Thu Apr 7 23:49:04 EDT 2005

Sylvain De Chantal,

If you can provide the information that would be great.  I have two Coco
3's one will be for games the other will be for  OS9.  The game  Coco
withh be plugged into my main TV.  If you can tell me how to connect the
Coco 3 to the CM-4 that would be very helpfull.

Thanks

--
Basil Fitze
basilf at telus.net
My website: http://bcomco.net
Earn a Laptop for just $5.00 click the link to findout how
http://www.ezlaptop.com/register.php?ref=940

Yahoo! Groups Links