[Coco] Who to have blow out the candles at the Fest.

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 14:12:20 EDT 2005

--- Brian Goers <bgoers at ais.net> wrote:
> I plan on having a cake at the CoCo Fest.
> But I don't know who should blow out the candles.

Well, whos birthday IS it?

I suggest you have a CoCo with Real-Time clock turn on a fan at a predetermined
time... maybe hook an IR detector up to the joystick port so it can tell when
it's done. ;-) You could get really fancy and hook up an EARS cartridge so you
can give a verbal command to tell it when to blow the candles out.

Bob Emery